3 white supremacists charged with attempted murder after Richard Spencer speech

Rabbi Aharon Chaim Notik left co-program director at the Tabacinic Lubavitch Chabad Jewish Student Center at the University of Florida in Gainesville Rabbi Berl Goldman third from left co-director of the Chabad center and university president Kent F

Police in Gainesville, Florida arrested three domestic terrorists following a rally featuring white nationalist leader Richard Spencer at the University of Florida campus in Gainesville on Thursday, October 19.

Gainesville police will release more details in the future.

Thursday ended peacefully on the University of Florida campus where part-time Whitefish resident and prominent white nationalist Richard Spencer spoke before a small crowd.

Authorities say the three suspects pulled up to the bus stop about 5:30 p.m. and started shouting "Hail Hitler" at the group while throwing Nazi salutes.

Florida officials had feared that Spencer's talk could prompt an outbreak in violence. Tenbrink fired a single shot, which missed the group and struck a nearby building.

Tenbrink is under a $3 million bond and the Fears brothers are each under a $1 million bond.

The Alachua County Sheriff said at least one person, Sean Brijmohan 28, was arrested. The men then fled the scene in their Jeep, the police reports said.

The sheriff's department was one of several police agencies represented at the event, which required massive security efforts that cost the university more than $500,000.

Three men were arrested for their alleged role in a shooting incident following Spencer's speech, according to the Gainesville Police Department.

An off-duty Alachua County Sheriff's deputy spotted the men's Jeep when he stopped during his drive home to continue the search.

Tenbrink and William Fears also attended the infamous white nationalist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, in August, at which one woman was killed after a white supremacist mowed down pedestrians with his vehicle, the Miami Herald reported.

"We won't get into exact numbers ... but you can rest assured that there are plenty of extra law enforcement officers in town to help in any situation".

Heather Heyer, 32, was killed in Charlotesville on 12 August 2017, when another white supremacist rammed a vehicle into a crowd of pedestrians protesting against the "Unite the Right" rally, yet another violent Spencer-backed event.

William Fears told reporters he'd been in Charlottesville, and had come to Gainesville to hear Spencer because he agreed with much of what he said.

"[Spencer]'s trying to make it, normalize the idea for white people to have an identity, to advocate for their own interests and to advocate for our own existence", William had told NBC News. The investigation remains ongoing, Tobias said.

Related News:

• PM Modi to celebrate Diwali with army soldiers in Gurez

In 2014, the PM had gone to Srinagar on Diwali after floods ravaged the Jammu and Kashmir capital and took a detour to Siachen. He said soldiers who leave the armed forces after completing their duty tenure "can become excellent yoga trainers".
    Kendall Jenner steals attention back from 'pregnant' sisters with swimsuit thirst trap

The latest post that everyone's obsessing over is this Snapchat video of Kylie dancing around in her kitchen. Kylie , 20, is rumored to be expecting her first child with boyfriend Travis Scott , 25.
    Missouri bid to land Amazon includes Hyperloop One Technology

All four regions submitted formal bids for the $5 billion project before Thursday's deadline. A public-private coalition has formed to reconsider a route in Missouri.
  • Volvo's new Polestar offshoot blazing electric trail

Volvo's new Polestar offshoot blazing electric trail

The $756 million dollar investment will bolster the early phases of Polestar's product lineup and industrial footprint. The Polestar 1 is a two-door, 2+2 seat Grand Tourer Coupé with an "Electric Performance Hybrid" drivetrain.
    Orionid Meteor Shower may be visible tonight

People hoping to spot Uranus should look for a blue-green body, visible to the naked eye when looking to the southeastern sky. The offspring of Comet Halley will grace the early morning hours as they return once again as the Orionids.
    Rising trend of casino apps

Rising trend of casino apps

For those who are looking for a specific game, Cherry Rush also includes a description of what games can be found each site. It used to be that if someone wanted to play a casino game they had to find a land based venue.
  • Tillerson: US holds Myanmar military leaders accountable for Rohingya crisis

Tillerson: US holds Myanmar military leaders accountable for Rohingya crisis

And he said Myanmar must grant fuller access to aid agencies to aid civilians and to allow the world "a fuller picture of what is going on".
    Bets for upcoming Southampton vs Arsenal fight

Neither Arsene Wenger nor his players could afford themselves to lose another match if they still want to be in the top four. Arsenal is still keeping the dream to be qualified in Champions League after the victory over Manchester on Sunday.

3 Entertaining Ways to Improve Your Business Skills over the Coming Weeks

In both games and business meetings you may feel everything from frustration to elation, but the trick is to keep is all hidden. Play Poker While millions of people around the world may play poker solely for fun, you can also play to up your business game.
  • MH370 Search May Not Be Over

MH370 Search May Not Be Over

The Malaysian government later reiterated the point, releasing a statement saying that negotiations are still ongoing. Mr Chester said he was hopeful but did not want to raise the 'hopes for the loved ones of those on board'.
    KFC Twitter follows 11 Herbs and Spices, intrigues internet

If you put together the pieces of the puzzle this is what you get; five former members of the Spice Girls and six men named Herb. The numbers, of course, referring to the number of herbs and spices in KFC's "original recipe" chicken.
    Florida braces for white nationalist Richard Spencer

UF finally granted their request after the National Policy Institute threatened to sue the school. The college said it would have to spend more than $500,000 (£380,000) on security.

Most liked

Pokemon Go Halloween Event Will Add Some Gen. 3 Pokemon
The next generation of Pokémon will include over 100 new characters, which will gradually start to show up. Furthermore, players can also earn extra candy while they are out trick-or-treating with their Pokemon .

Kurt Angle to Return to the Ring at "TLC"
After missing two weeks of programming, Wyatt has officially been removed from the card. The much-hyped match between Bray Wyatt and Finn Balor has also been cancelled.

Bid submitted for Cleveland to be the site of Amazon's second headquarters
It would be close to a new Google Sidewalk Labs mixed-use neighbourhood planned for the east side of Toronto, known as Quayside. For one thing, he says it's not easy to put a dollar amount on every incentive cities and states can offer.

Swaraj asks Indian mission to grant medical visa to Pak boy
Rohaan's mother, Mehwish Mukthar, had requested a medical visa for her son on Monday and had said "my child knows no borders". Sushma Swaraj also retweeted several tweets which indicated that there is "no treatment in Pakistan for liver problem".

Turkey won't submit to impositions from United States in diplomatic crisis: FM Cavusoglu
Gulen denies the accusations against him. "If they have evidence, by all means do provide it", she added. The US has rebuked the claims and suspended the processing of visa applications.

Shock results expected for Chelsea, Newcastle, Man City! Do YOU agree?
I know for the players, sometimes it is important to rest and be on the bench. De Bruyne, though, is modest about his impressive form.

North Korea will soon Improve its Nuclear Program, said the CIA Chief
Tensions have escalated in recent months with North Korea recently testing what it said was a hydrogen bomb on Sept 3 and firing a missile over Japan .

Watford star Troy Deeney makes bold claim about Newcastle stadium
We will see in the next match and we will see what happens. 'That moment Troy gave his opinion and spoke is finished now. It's very easy to be critical of people especially when you've beaten them.

Selena's Hollywood Walk of Fame star to be unveiled in November
Selena has sold more than 65 million records worldwide and her birthday, April 16, is celebrated as " Selena Day" in Texas. Mayor Eric Garcetti and actress Eva Longoria are expected to speak at the unveiling, joined by Selena's family.

Crabtree TD helps Raiders overcome Chiefs
The NFL's schedule of fines calls for a fine of $30,387 for a player making physical contact with a game official. Then a blatant offensive pass interference on Michael Crabtree wiped another touchdown on the next play.

Four British missionaries kidnapped by gunmen in southern Nigeria
The BBC reported that local police believed the missionaries had been living in the community for up to 10 years. British diplomats in Nigeria have refused to comment about the latest abduction.

Minnesotans don't need new ID for a year
Every air traveler will need a Real ID-compliant license or passport starting October 1, 2010, according to DPS. Minnesota has lagged behind other states in implementing the Real ID Act, which Congress passed in 2005.

Ousted Pakistani Premier Nawaz Sharif Indicted On Corruption Charges
During the rally Sharif repeatedly blasted the court's move to oust him, saying the decision was an "insult" to Pakistanis. However, after a violent clash between the PML-N lawyers and police, the court postponed the indictment until today.

Kit Harington On 'Game Of Thrones' Ending At The Right Time
Harington can next be seen on the small screen in BBC One drama Gunpower , which he co-produced and is starring in. Harington has been doing this since 2011, so his waning excitement is understandable.

Will Fiorentina continue the fight?
Another 16 goals brought Lorenzo Insigne, 13 goals went from Jose Callejon and 11 from Marek Hamšík. Forecasts Bookmakers consider Napoli as the main favorite - the coefficient for the victory of the hosts is 1.28.