3 white supremacists charged with attempted murder after Richard Spencer speech

The mitzvah pledge made by Fuchs

Police in Gainesville, Florida arrested three domestic terrorists following a rally featuring white nationalist leader Richard Spencer at the University of Florida campus in Gainesville on Thursday, October 19.

Gainesville police will release more details in the future.

Thursday ended peacefully on the University of Florida campus where part-time Whitefish resident and prominent white nationalist Richard Spencer spoke before a small crowd.

Authorities say the three suspects pulled up to the bus stop about 5:30 p.m. and started shouting "Hail Hitler" at the group while throwing Nazi salutes.

Florida officials had feared that Spencer's talk could prompt an outbreak in violence. Tenbrink fired a single shot, which missed the group and struck a nearby building.

Tenbrink is under a $3 million bond and the Fears brothers are each under a $1 million bond.

The Alachua County Sheriff said at least one person, Sean Brijmohan 28, was arrested. The men then fled the scene in their Jeep, the police reports said.

The sheriff's department was one of several police agencies represented at the event, which required massive security efforts that cost the university more than $500,000.

Three men were arrested for their alleged role in a shooting incident following Spencer's speech, according to the Gainesville Police Department.

An off-duty Alachua County Sheriff's deputy spotted the men's Jeep when he stopped during his drive home to continue the search.

Tenbrink and William Fears also attended the infamous white nationalist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, in August, at which one woman was killed after a white supremacist mowed down pedestrians with his vehicle, the Miami Herald reported.

"We won't get into exact numbers ... but you can rest assured that there are plenty of extra law enforcement officers in town to help in any situation".

Heather Heyer, 32, was killed in Charlotesville on 12 August 2017, when another white supremacist rammed a vehicle into a crowd of pedestrians protesting against the "Unite the Right" rally, yet another violent Spencer-backed event.

William Fears told reporters he'd been in Charlottesville, and had come to Gainesville to hear Spencer because he agreed with much of what he said.

"[Spencer]'s trying to make it, normalize the idea for white people to have an identity, to advocate for their own interests and to advocate for our own existence", William had told NBC News. The investigation remains ongoing, Tobias said.

Related News:

Most liked

Pokemon Go Halloween Event Will Add Some Gen. 3 Pokemon
The next generation of Pokémon will include over 100 new characters, which will gradually start to show up. Furthermore, players can also earn extra candy while they are out trick-or-treating with their Pokemon .

Kurt Angle to Return to the Ring at "TLC"
After missing two weeks of programming, Wyatt has officially been removed from the card. The much-hyped match between Bray Wyatt and Finn Balor has also been cancelled.

Bid submitted for Cleveland to be the site of Amazon's second headquarters
It would be close to a new Google Sidewalk Labs mixed-use neighbourhood planned for the east side of Toronto, known as Quayside. For one thing, he says it's not easy to put a dollar amount on every incentive cities and states can offer.

PM Modi to celebrate Diwali with army soldiers in Gurez
In 2014, the PM had gone to Srinagar on Diwali after floods ravaged the Jammu and Kashmir capital and took a detour to Siachen. He said soldiers who leave the armed forces after completing their duty tenure "can become excellent yoga trainers".

Pollution becomes cause of nine million deaths worldwide
Most of these deaths were caused by non-infectious diseases linked to pollution, such as heart disease, stroke and lung cancer. But the number of water pollution deaths in China was only about 34,000, compared to 0.64 million in the case of India.

Shock results expected for Chelsea, Newcastle, Man City! Do YOU agree?
I know for the players, sometimes it is important to rest and be on the bench. De Bruyne, though, is modest about his impressive form.

KFC Twitter follows 11 Herbs and Spices, intrigues internet
If you put together the pieces of the puzzle this is what you get; five former members of the Spice Girls and six men named Herb. The numbers, of course, referring to the number of herbs and spices in KFC's "original recipe" chicken.

North Korea will soon Improve its Nuclear Program, said the CIA Chief
Tensions have escalated in recent months with North Korea recently testing what it said was a hydrogen bomb on Sept 3 and firing a missile over Japan .

Oscar victor Lupita Nyong'o accuses Harvey Weinstein of harassment
His assistants, she said, had seemed uncomfortable as they set up the logistics with her. Fifteen minutes into the film, Weinstein said he wanted to show her something.

Crabtree TD helps Raiders overcome Chiefs
The NFL's schedule of fines calls for a fine of $30,387 for a player making physical contact with a game official. Then a blatant offensive pass interference on Michael Crabtree wiped another touchdown on the next play.

Four British missionaries kidnapped by gunmen in southern Nigeria
The BBC reported that local police believed the missionaries had been living in the community for up to 10 years. British diplomats in Nigeria have refused to comment about the latest abduction.

Recent update in Nintendo Switch adds video capture and profile transfer features
While a software update might not seem particularly exciting, the bigger once tend to change the functionality of the console. With firmware 4.0.0, the ability for (limited) video capture and transferring data to another Switch console is now possible.

Missouri bid to land Amazon includes Hyperloop One Technology
All four regions submitted formal bids for the $5 billion project before Thursday's deadline. A public-private coalition has formed to reconsider a route in Missouri.

Will Fiorentina continue the fight?
Another 16 goals brought Lorenzo Insigne, 13 goals went from Jose Callejon and 11 from Marek Hamšík. Forecasts Bookmakers consider Napoli as the main favorite - the coefficient for the victory of the hosts is 1.28.

3 Entertaining Ways to Improve Your Business Skills over the Coming Weeks
In both games and business meetings you may feel everything from frustration to elation, but the trick is to keep is all hidden. Play Poker While millions of people around the world may play poker solely for fun, you can also play to up your business game.