Doctor kicks patient out of Gainesville clinic after long wait complaint

WATCH: Florida Doctor Assaults Woman, Seizing Phone, for Recording him Throwing Mother out of Office

She confronted Dr. Peter Gallogly saying her appointment was at 6.30pm and it was now 7.45pm and the entire argument was videoed by Stipes daughter.

The patient's daughter recorded the scene as her mother was yelled at and kicked out of the medical clinic by the doctor who became angry when she complained about the long wait to be seen.

"All they had me do was pee in a cup to see if I'm pregnant ... ummm I know I'm not", she wrote. Stipe believed she had symptoms of pneumonia, according to the Independent Florida Alligator, the University of Florida's student newspaper. The video, filmed by Stipes's daughter, shows the doctor not only cursing his patient out, telling her to get "the f**k out of my office", but he later grabs the daughter's phone after finding out he was being recorded.

Police in Florida are looking into a doctor who yelled at a sick woman after she raised questions about the length of her wait before being seen. Gallogly is heard asking Stipe as she wonders why she hasn't been taken to an exam room more than an hour after her scheduled appointment.

When the doctor realized what's going on, you could see him snatch the phone from her. "Get the [expletive] out of my office". It's 7:45 and we've already been working on you.

In her Facebook post, Stipe said she spoke with Gainesville police but that they weren't able to press charges because there were no injuries.

Stipe said in the post she was trying to get her co-pay back so she could go home, go back to bed and be seen by another doctor the next day. "When I walked into the waiting room, Ms. Stipe (and her daughter) cursed and threatened me as they had done with the office staff previously".

He added: "I went to the front desk only because after Ms. Stipe received her refund, she refused to leave the office, and continued her abusive behavior towards staff".

"He took her phone and shoved her she is a minor", Stipe wrote.

"To those of you who support me you have my heartfelt thanks", she wrote. "Gallogly responds." Do you know how many people.

Gallogly apologized in his statement, saying he was defending his staff when he over-reacted, and that there was no excuse for his behavior. "But please appreciate that the video is but the last minute or two of a very abusive tirade against my office staff by the two women".

Related News:

• PM Modi's economic council asks govt to stick to fiscal consolidation

PM Modi's economic council asks govt to stick to fiscal consolidation

The council also assessed that the government needs to provide some sort of fiscal stimulus to revive economic growth. Commenting on International Monetary Fund projections, PMEAC member Rathin Roy said they are 80% wrong.
    Officer Plans To Appeal Firing In Nurse Arrest

Wubbels' attorney, Karra Porter, said the detective's termination is not a surprise to anyone who watched the body cam footage. They questioned why the police department took action against Payne only after the bodycam footage was released to the public.
    Third Frisco resident infected with West Nile virus

Charity Dean said in a statement. "Mosquito season in OH lasts until the first freeze which is not usually until mid-October". The Ohio Department of Health is reporting a total of 22 human cases of West Nile virus across the state.
  • Aviva plc (AV) Shares Down 0.8%

Aviva plc (AV) Shares Down 0.8%

Credit Suisse Group restated an outperform rating on shares of Glencore PLC in a research report on Friday, July 21st. As of the end of the quarter Fulton Bank, N.a. had acquired a total of 220 shares growing its holdings by 22.8%.
    Amazon launches Kindle which can be read in the bath

You can now invert the black and white on the display, which will be particularly useful if you're reading in bed at night. Other Kindle e-readers still offered by Amazon include the $79.99 Kindle , $119 Kindle Paperwhite and $199 Kindle Voyage .

A Few Positives and Negatives for Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD)

Insider Trading Activity for Advanced Micro Devices, Inc . (NASDAQ: AMD ) higher to the next line of resistance at $13.99 a share. Riley & Co on Tuesday, July 18. ( AMD ) recorded volume accumulation so there will probably be a surplus of buyers at $13.41.
  • US Navy Replaces USS McCain's Commanding Officer

US Navy Replaces USS McCain's Commanding Officer

In January, the USS Antietam ran aground in Japan, and in May, the USS Lake Champlain and a South Korean fishing boat collided. Two less serious mishaps involving Navy ships in the Pacific occurred earlier this year.
    'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' tickets on sale today

She suffered an attack on a commercial flight from London to Los Angeles, around 15 minutes before the airplane landed. After the trailer aired, tickets for the sequel to "The Force Awakens " went on sale.
    Turkish Officials to Boycott Meetings with US Ambassador: Erdogan

Turkey's Justice Minister said he hoped the U.S. would review its decision to suspend most visa services to Turkish citizens following the arrest.
  • Brady says his shoulder is OK

Brady says his shoulder is OK

Brady said he'll be able to play through the pain and isn't concerned about heading into Sunday's game with the 3-2 Jets . One way to do that would be to put pressure on Brady like the Panthers, and every other team this season, did.
    China protests at United States  warship's violation

China protests at United States warship's violation

A USA official said the destroyer USS Chafee sailed near the Paracel Islands on Tuesday, coming within 16 nautical miles of land. Twelve nautical miles mark internationally recognized territorial limits.
    Coach Inc. Is Becoming 'Tapestry'

Coach Inc. Is Becoming 'Tapestry'

Tapestry has been around for 76 years, owning more brands than simply Coach , including Kate Spade and Stuart Weitzman . Then there's the routinely maligned Tronc, the new name for the newspaper publisher that used to be called Tribune.

Most liked

Cisco Systems, Inc. (CSCO) - Stock Performance
Cisco Systems, Inc. ( CSCO ) exchanged hands at an unexpectedly low level of 18 million shares over the course of the day. With 5.31M avg volume, 6 days are for Groupon Incorporated (NASDAQ:GRPN)'s short sellers to cover GRPN's short positions.

New Mazda3 shown in concept teaser
Mazda has since released a few teasers for the concept and it does look like it is an upgraded version of the current Mazda 3. However, the engines SkyActive-X, as before will be equipped with spark plugs, they will be used under heavy loads.

LSU police to charge ten people in death of fraternity pledge
The East Baton Rouge Coroner's Office said student Maxwell Gruver had a blood alcohol level of.495 at the time of his death. LSU police said that several other interviews of witnesses "indicated that the pledges were forced to drink in excess".

Trump Won't Get Royal Welcome During UK Visit
The Foreign Office said a State Visit, which is seen by MPs as being on indefinite hold, would go ahead at some stage. If Trump's trip is a working visit, he will likely stay at the US ambassador's residence, according to the Standard.

Yale community celebrates Indigenous People's Day
A number of other large cities, including Los Angeles, Seattle and Denver, are also moving to rename the holiday. But I am going to recognize our indigenous people who have been here for thousands of years".

Day One testimony continues in Jessica Chambers murder trial
As in the Chambers case, it is alleged he knew the victim before her death. "But Jessica was set on fire". She said her daughter took a nap mid-day on December, until being awakened by a call or text.

San Diego 2017 Flu Season More Cases Reported Early
Influenza (flu) vaccine can reduce your chances of getting influenza, or it can make influenza less severe if you do get it. These include life- threatening allergic reactions to a previous dose of the flu vaccine ingredient in the vaccine.

Jose Mourinho faces selection headache ahead of United's trip to Anfield
And the presence of Martial alongside him could bring Liverpool to breaking point. "It suits Mourinho in terms of his mentality". Liverpool have also been dealt a hefty blow in the build-up to the game, with star forward Sadio Mané out injured.

Kathy Griffin's CNN New Year's Eve Host Replacement Revealed
Due to their long-standing friendship, Cohen and Cooper have frequently appeared on each other's program. Cohen also has a long-standing relationship with Griffin from his time as a network executive at Bravo.

Jerry Jones reportedly made anthem statements to take on 'bad guy' role
The popular sports host has unloaded his issues with the Dallas Cowboys for punishing players over protesting the National Anthem. Unlike the National Basketball Association , the NFL does not now have a rule that requires players to stand for the anthem.

See asteroid 2012 TC4's close brush with Earth on 11-12 October
An asteroid the size of a large house will pass by Earth at a distance of around 27,000 miles (44,000km) on Thursday. A week after being discovered in October 2012, TC4 passed us at a distance of 58,900 miles (94,800 kilometers).

Today's Brokerage Rating: Marathon Petroleum Corporation (MPC), Chevron Corporation (CVX)
Piper Jaffray maintained the shares of DG in report on Sunday, August 20 with "Buy" rating. (USA) (NYSE:RCI) for 905,853 shares. Of the analysts who provided ratings, 2 rated the company a Hold, 1 rated it a Moderate Buy, and 11 rated it a Strong Buy.

ON Semiconductor Corporation (ON) Receives Average Recommendation of "Buy" from Brokerages
California State Teachers Retirement Sys stated it has 0.02% of its portfolio in Cypress Semiconductor Corporation (NASDAQ:CY). By taking a look at the stock's current statistics it can gauged that the stock candle is BEARISH with MEDIUM volatility.

Trump refutes NBC story, suggests challenging its broadcasting license
On some days, the majority of the tweets fluttering from the Oval Office focus on the press . The President's denial was buttressed by a statement from his defence chief.

California unveils new regulations to allow autonomous cars without driver
The release of the revised regulations on Wednesday marks the start of a 15-day comment period from the public. Since 2014 , California has let companies test driverless vehicles with a driver behind the steering wheel.