Doctor kicks patient out of Gainesville clinic after long wait complaint

She confronted Dr. Peter Gallogly saying her appointment was at 6.30pm and it was now 7.45pm and the entire argument was videoed by Stipes daughter.

The patient's daughter recorded the scene as her mother was yelled at and kicked out of the medical clinic by the doctor who became angry when she complained about the long wait to be seen.

"All they had me do was pee in a cup to see if I'm pregnant ... ummm I know I'm not", she wrote. Stipe believed she had symptoms of pneumonia, according to the Independent Florida Alligator, the University of Florida's student newspaper. The video, filmed by Stipes's daughter, shows the doctor not only cursing his patient out, telling her to get "the f**k out of my office", but he later grabs the daughter's phone after finding out he was being recorded.

Police in Florida are looking into a doctor who yelled at a sick woman after she raised questions about the length of her wait before being seen. Gallogly is heard asking Stipe as she wonders why she hasn't been taken to an exam room more than an hour after her scheduled appointment.

When the doctor realized what's going on, you could see him snatch the phone from her. "Get the [expletive] out of my office". It's 7:45 and we've already been working on you.

In her Facebook post, Stipe said she spoke with Gainesville police but that they weren't able to press charges because there were no injuries.

Trump refutes NBC story, suggests challenging its broadcasting license
On some days, the majority of the tweets fluttering from the Oval Office focus on the press . The President's denial was buttressed by a statement from his defence chief.

Stipe said in the post she was trying to get her co-pay back so she could go home, go back to bed and be seen by another doctor the next day. "When I walked into the waiting room, Ms. Stipe (and her daughter) cursed and threatened me as they had done with the office staff previously".

He added: "I went to the front desk only because after Ms. Stipe received her refund, she refused to leave the office, and continued her abusive behavior towards staff".

"He took her phone and shoved her she is a minor", Stipe wrote.

"To those of you who support me you have my heartfelt thanks", she wrote. "Gallogly responds." Do you know how many people.

Gallogly apologized in his statement, saying he was defending his staff when he over-reacted, and that there was no excuse for his behavior. "But please appreciate that the video is but the last minute or two of a very abusive tirade against my office staff by the two women".

Related News:

• Jose Mourinho faces selection headache ahead of United's trip to Anfield

And the presence of Martial alongside him could bring Liverpool to breaking point. "It suits Mourinho in terms of his mentality". Liverpool have also been dealt a hefty blow in the build-up to the game, with star forward Sadio Mané out injured.
    Amazon Alexa now recognizes your voice

Amazon Alexa now recognizes your voice

The feature is one of the spots where Amazon has been playing catch up with Google, in spite of its multi-year head start. Everyone in the home using Alexa should do the same thing, teaching the assistant who to expect to hear from.
    PM Modi's economic council asks govt to stick to fiscal consolidation

The council also assessed that the government needs to provide some sort of fiscal stimulus to revive economic growth. Commenting on International Monetary Fund projections, PMEAC member Rathin Roy said they are 80% wrong.
  • Jerry Jones reportedly made anthem statements to take on 'bad guy' role

Jerry Jones reportedly made anthem statements to take on 'bad guy' role

The popular sports host has unloaded his issues with the Dallas Cowboys for punishing players over protesting the National Anthem. Unlike the National Basketball Association , the NFL does not now have a rule that requires players to stand for the anthem.
    Hurricane Ophelia could slam into Europe early next week

The storm has maximum sustained winds of 50 miles per hour (85 kph) and is moving southeast at about 5 miles per hour (7 kph). An 18Z Tuesday run of the GFS model shows the storm hitting the south west coast at around midnight on Tuesday October 17.
    Amazon launches Kindle which can be read in the bath

You can now invert the black and white on the display, which will be particularly useful if you're reading in bed at night. Other Kindle e-readers still offered by Amazon include the $79.99 Kindle , $119 Kindle Paperwhite and $199 Kindle Voyage .
  • Aviva plc (AV) Shares Down 0.8%

Aviva plc (AV) Shares Down 0.8%

Credit Suisse Group restated an outperform rating on shares of Glencore PLC in a research report on Friday, July 21st. As of the end of the quarter Fulton Bank, N.a. had acquired a total of 220 shares growing its holdings by 22.8%.
    'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' tickets on sale today

She suffered an attack on a commercial flight from London to Los Angeles, around 15 minutes before the airplane landed. After the trailer aired, tickets for the sequel to "The Force Awakens " went on sale.
    Coach Inc. Is Becoming 'Tapestry'

Coach Inc. Is Becoming 'Tapestry'

Tapestry has been around for 76 years, owning more brands than simply Coach , including Kate Spade and Stuart Weitzman . Then there's the routinely maligned Tronc, the new name for the newspaper publisher that used to be called Tribune.
  • Kevin Hogan replaces DeShone Kizer as Browns' starting QB

Kevin Hogan replaces DeShone Kizer as Browns' starting QB

He was waived in the final cuts and claimed by the Browns before the Chiefs could sign him to their own practice squad. Hogan's first start of the season will come on Sunday, Oct. 15 on the road against the Houston Texans .
    Decision on NZ government looming

Decision on NZ government looming

Nelson NZ First candidate Susan Sara, who lists herself as a board member on LinkedIn, would not comment when rung by Stuff . Meetings will go into the evening - as they have several days of this week - and will likely feature portfolio allocation.

ON Semiconductor Corporation (ON) Receives Average Recommendation of "Buy" from Brokerages

California State Teachers Retirement Sys stated it has 0.02% of its portfolio in Cypress Semiconductor Corporation (NASDAQ:CY). By taking a look at the stock's current statistics it can gauged that the stock candle is BEARISH with MEDIUM volatility.

Most liked

LSU police to charge ten people in death of fraternity pledge
The East Baton Rouge Coroner's Office said student Maxwell Gruver had a blood alcohol level of.495 at the time of his death. LSU police said that several other interviews of witnesses "indicated that the pledges were forced to drink in excess".

Yale community celebrates Indigenous People's Day
A number of other large cities, including Los Angeles, Seattle and Denver, are also moving to rename the holiday. But I am going to recognize our indigenous people who have been here for thousands of years".

Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie suspended after he leaves Giants
The Giants starting 0-5 is hard enough but it now seems that they could be dealing with some internal problems in the locker room. For a team that had Super Bowl aspirations heading into the year, the 2017 season has been a nightmare from day one.

San Diego 2017 Flu Season More Cases Reported Early
Influenza (flu) vaccine can reduce your chances of getting influenza, or it can make influenza less severe if you do get it. These include life- threatening allergic reactions to a previous dose of the flu vaccine ingredient in the vaccine.

Kathy Griffin's CNN New Year's Eve Host Replacement Revealed
Due to their long-standing friendship, Cohen and Cooper have frequently appeared on each other's program. Cohen also has a long-standing relationship with Griffin from his time as a network executive at Bravo.

Thor: Ragnarok Is First of Four 'Very Unique' Marvel Films
At the premiere, star Chris Hemsworth described the film as having "a lot more fun, a lot more humor [and] a grander sense of adventure...".

Huntsville Fire and Rescue urges families to make fire plan
They reassured students that they needn't be afraid of firefighters even when their uniforms make them look unrecognizable. The American Red Cross is also doing its part to keep homes safe with its creation of a nationwide Home Fire Campaign.

A Few Positives and Negatives for Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD)
Insider Trading Activity for Advanced Micro Devices, Inc . (NASDAQ: AMD ) higher to the next line of resistance at $13.99 a share. Riley & Co on Tuesday, July 18. ( AMD ) recorded volume accumulation so there will probably be a surplus of buyers at $13.41.

China protests at United States warship's violation
A USA official said the destroyer USS Chafee sailed near the Paracel Islands on Tuesday, coming within 16 nautical miles of land. Twelve nautical miles mark internationally recognized territorial limits.

Arcus Capital Partners LLC Decreases Stake in American Airlines Group Inc (AAL)
Now we see the performance from the period beginning the first day of the current calendar or fiscal year up to the current date. Prudential Public Limited Liability reported 0.02% of its portfolio in American Airlines Group Inc (NASDAQ: AAL ).

Today's Brokerage Rating: Marathon Petroleum Corporation (MPC), Chevron Corporation (CVX)
Piper Jaffray maintained the shares of DG in report on Sunday, August 20 with "Buy" rating. (USA) (NYSE:RCI) for 905,853 shares. Of the analysts who provided ratings, 2 rated the company a Hold, 1 rated it a Moderate Buy, and 11 rated it a Strong Buy.

County officials vote to repeal Chicago-area soda tax
Store owners, drink companies and bottlers all battled the tax. They have until November 30 to approve a budget. Healthy Food America's executive director Dr.

Officer Plans To Appeal Firing In Nurse Arrest
Wubbels' attorney, Karra Porter, said the detective's termination is not a surprise to anyone who watched the body cam footage. They questioned why the police department took action against Payne only after the bodycam footage was released to the public.

Third Frisco resident infected with West Nile virus
Charity Dean said in a statement. "Mosquito season in OH lasts until the first freeze which is not usually until mid-October". The Ohio Department of Health is reporting a total of 22 human cases of West Nile virus across the state.

'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' Trailer Unveiled At Soldier Field
Just watched the new trailer of The Last Jedi and my mom looks more handsome than ever. It's been nearly one year since the world mourned the death of Carrie Fisher .