Donald Trump Releases 'Official Stand for the National Anthem Petition'

Eli Harold Colin Kaepernick and Eric Reed kneel during the national anthem before a NFL game. Protests have reached down to the college level as students reconcile with divisive language

Maybe Jacksonville Jaguars President Mark Lamping should spend more time learning about and fighting against police brutality, poverty and a lack of adequate health care in communities of color in Florida than apologizing to the City of Jacksonville's director of military affairs and local military representatives for Jaguars players' kneeling during the national anthem before their game in London on September 24 versus the Baltimore Ravens. Total lack of respect to our great country! And is said to be sensitive to the protests of the players that " speak of a reform of the judicial system, guarantees, penalties floor ".

The NFL held its annual league meetings on October 17-18 in NY. "We agreed that these are common issues and pledged to meet again to continue this work together".

He expressed his thoughts on the importance of standing during the anthem and why he disagrees with the current statement made by the NFL.

President Trump supported the idea of the NFL simply banning protests during the national anthem.

Last weekend, players and coaching staff at German soccer team Hertha Berlin kneeled during their league match against Schalke, to show support for "an open-minded world".

Protests spread this season after Trump suggested at an Alabama campaign rally last month that National Football League owners fire players who kneel during the Anthem.

This week, NFL commissioner Roger Goodell held a series of press conferences to attempt to stop the bleeding from the outcry over mass national anthem protests which have gripped the NFL.

"I think we're all aware that's going to continue, but we can't allow ourselves to get baited by that", Mara said.

Goodell said on Wednesday that the question of what individual teams might do had not come up during the meeting. "What we're trying to do is deal with the underlying issue and understand what it is they're protesting". Polls have found that a majority of Americans disapprove of the anthem protests but are unhappy with the way Trump has handled the issue.

Related News:

Most liked

Pokemon Go Halloween Event Will Add Some Gen. 3 Pokemon
The next generation of Pokémon will include over 100 new characters, which will gradually start to show up. Furthermore, players can also earn extra candy while they are out trick-or-treating with their Pokemon .

West Ham v Brighton
Them West Ham fans messaging me saying we're gona get smashed by Madrid nah your done and dusted smashed by Brighton at home. At the other end, Brighton were frighteningly clinical - although they were helped by some awful defending.

Turkey won't submit to impositions from United States in diplomatic crisis: FM Cavusoglu
Gulen denies the accusations against him. "If they have evidence, by all means do provide it", she added. The US has rebuked the claims and suspended the processing of visa applications.

Lyft gets US$1bn from Alphabet to rev up challenge to Uber
It invested $258 million in Uber in 2013 but later it embroiled in a bitter lawsuit with the company over stolen trade secrets. Spokespeople for Lyft and Alphabet have said the latest investment will not have any bearing on the Waymo partnership.

North Korea will soon Improve its Nuclear Program, said the CIA Chief
Tensions have escalated in recent months with North Korea recently testing what it said was a hydrogen bomb on Sept 3 and firing a missile over Japan .

Selena's Hollywood Walk of Fame star to be unveiled in November
Selena has sold more than 65 million records worldwide and her birthday, April 16, is celebrated as " Selena Day" in Texas. Mayor Eric Garcetti and actress Eva Longoria are expected to speak at the unveiling, joined by Selena's family.

Minnesotans don't need new ID for a year
Every air traveler will need a Real ID-compliant license or passport starting October 1, 2010, according to DPS. Minnesota has lagged behind other states in implementing the Real ID Act, which Congress passed in 2005.

Ousted Pakistani Premier Nawaz Sharif Indicted On Corruption Charges
During the rally Sharif repeatedly blasted the court's move to oust him, saying the decision was an "insult" to Pakistanis. However, after a violent clash between the PML-N lawyers and police, the court postponed the indictment until today.

Kendall Jenner steals attention back from 'pregnant' sisters with swimsuit thirst trap
The latest post that everyone's obsessing over is this Snapchat video of Kylie dancing around in her kitchen. Kylie , 20, is rumored to be expecting her first child with boyfriend Travis Scott , 25.

Central Intelligence Agency fires dog who didn't enjoy explosive detection training
In the beginning, Lulu worked alongside her fellow four-legged trainees, learning to sniff on command. The CIA told the sad tale of Lulu being dropped from the program using a series of tweets.

What the Technicals Say About PayPal Holdings, Inc. (PYPL)
ILLEGAL ACTIVITY WARNING: This piece was originally posted by TrueBlueTribune and is the sole property of of TrueBlueTribune. The sale was disclosed in a legal filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is available at the SEC website .

Recent update in Nintendo Switch adds video capture and profile transfer features
While a software update might not seem particularly exciting, the bigger once tend to change the functionality of the console. With firmware 4.0.0, the ability for (limited) video capture and transferring data to another Switch console is now possible.

Missouri bid to land Amazon includes Hyperloop One Technology
All four regions submitted formal bids for the $5 billion project before Thursday's deadline. A public-private coalition has formed to reconsider a route in Missouri.

Portland Trail Blazers vs Phoenix Suns: Lineup, Preview and Prediction 10/18/17
Trail Blazers: The one-game suspension, for taking a few steps off the bench in a preseason game, cost McCollum $165,000. There was nearly nothing remarkable about the Suns' performance in their season opener against the Blazers .

Orionid Meteor Shower may be visible tonight
People hoping to spot Uranus should look for a blue-green body, visible to the naked eye when looking to the southeastern sky. The offspring of Comet Halley will grace the early morning hours as they return once again as the Orionids.